STAY IN CHIANG MAI & ENJOY BANGKOK AT HALF PRICE
STAY THROUGH 30/10/2018
Enjoy the best of both worlds with two different 137 Pillars experiences; stay in Chiang Mai and book Bangkok and we will give you the 2nd night in Bangkok free at 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok.
PACKAGE INCLUSIVE OF :
• All Day Daily Breakfast at Nimitr
• Choices Of Pillow Types
• Service Of 137 Pillars London Cab From The Hotel To BTS Phrom Phong Station By Scheduled
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT FOR DIRECT BOOKING :
• Flexible Check In. You can check-in & check-out anytime within 24-hours of your arrival & departure date.
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR SUITE GUEST :
• Indulge in a delicious breakfast served all day at Nimitr from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Convenient all-pass access to Nimitr from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. We are always eager to serve & satisfy!
- A deluxe a-la-carte afternoon tea at your service from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sit back & relax with an all day tea and coffee service
• Get round-the-clock exclusive access to our rooftop pool and its panoramic views.
• Enjoy 24-hour unrivaled service with your very own private butler.
• Sundown drinks and cocktails between 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Jack Bain’s bar.
• Personal mobile with free unlimited international and domestic phone calls and 4G data during your stay
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Period of stay must be immediately pre or post your stay at 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai
• No deposit required. No penalty for cancellation 14 days before arrival date for 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok.
• Cancellation policy for 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai is based on the paid rate plan at 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai.
• Confirmed reservation from 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai is required to be eligible for this benefit.
• Reservations only via firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rate is per night and subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.
• Offer is not applicable for groups, conferences and meetings; and cannot be combined with other promotions
• Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability.